Important: Depending on your company's IT restrictions you may need Administrator access to complete this process.
1. Search for and launch Control Panel. Click on Uninstall a program.
2. Select your EventsAIR installation. It will be listed as EventsAIR-companyalias. Click on Uninstall/Change.
3. Remove the application from this computer. is selected by default. Click OK.
4. Open Windows Explorer and enter C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Apps into the navigation field. Replace Username with your username. If you are unsure what your username is, please speak with your IT department.
5. Select the folder 2.0. Click on lower half of the Delete button and select Permanently Delete.
6. Open a web browser and navigate to https://companyalias.eventsair.com/app
. You will need to replace companyalias
with your company's alias. Click on Get App
to download EventsAIR. Click on the download once complete to initiate the installer.
7. Click Install to install EventsAIR on your Computer. If you experience any errors during this step please contact your IT Department. The installation may take ten minutes or more to complete, this is based on your internet connection.
8. Once the installation has completed successfully, EventsAIR will open prompting you to login.